LEGO’s Minecraft universe is set to expand with the largest Minecraft set to date. The LEGO Minecraft Village features 1600 pieces and will be available July 1st. Some of the key elements of this set are:
- 4 minifigures included: Steve, Alex, zombie and a zombie villager, plus a Creeper™, enderman, pig, baby pig, iron golem and 2 villagers (a farmer and a librarian).
- The Village features rainforest, snow and desert biomes, and includes a watchtower, library, blacksmith, butcher and a marketplace.
- Fold out the library and butcher’s buildings and lift the marketplace roof to access the interiors.
- Grab your iron sword and prepare for battle!
- Build the iron golem to help protect the village.
- Accessory elements include a crafting table, water bucket, emerald-ore-style elements, 2 pumpkin heads and a chest with emerald-style elements.
- Weapons include a sword and a pickaxe.
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 19” (49cm) wide and 17” (44cm) deep.
This set will have a US SRP of $199.99. Check out a few pictures below.