One of my favorite places to go when I’m in New York is Toy Tokyo and with NYCC being their “home” show, it’s not surprise they’ve pulled out all the stops. This year, in addition to a number of exclusives, Toy Tokyo has some extra special guests signing at their booth #101.
Their show exclusives include:
- 6″ Pop! Vinyl – Godzilla – 1954 Black and Gray version – $30
- 6″ Pop! Vinyl – Godzilla – Glow in the Dark Ghost Version – $30
- Toy Tokyo 15th Anniversary Freddy Funko
- Battlestar Galactica Lt. Starbuck in a white uniform
- Battlestar Galactica Captain Apollo in a white uniform
- C-3P0 Hikari Toy Tokyo Exclusive Dirty Penny edition
- Dorbz Ridez Batmobile with Batman
- Limited Marmit Millennium Godzilla Exclusive produced by Medicom Toy Japan
- Ron English Collaboration Metalica guitarist Kirk Von Hammet (Heart Skull)
- Ron English’s Mario Grin
- Rong English’s Mushroom Grin
In addition to the exclusive merchandise, signings at their booth include 3 of the actors who have suited up as Godzilla: Haru Nakajima (original 1954 Godzilla), Kenpachiro Satsuma (1984-1995) and Tsutomu Kitagawa (1998-2003). Autographs will cost $25 per actor however, if buying an exclusive Godzilla Pop! discounts are available.
If a fan purchases a single Godzilla Pop! and wants it signed by Nakajima, the cost of the signature will be $15 as opposed to $25. With the purchase of both Godzilla Toy Tokyo Exclusives, a single signature on both will cost only $25, half off of the regular price of $50 for the signing of two pieces. With a purchase of one Godzilla Toy Tokyo Exclusive, the autographs of all three actors, the cost will be $50 as opposed to $75. A $25 savings on the autographs. And lastly, the two piece set of the Toy Tokyo Godzilla Exclusives being signed by all three actors will cost only $60 as opposed to $75.
Ron English will also be signing at the Toy Tokyo booth on Thursday, October 8th between 2PM and 3PM.