If you read this site with any semblence of regularity, you’ll know that Underground Toys is one of my favorite group of folks to talk to at Toy Fair. With a booth full of Star Wars and Doctor Who goodness, I’m never disappointed. With much of their new product on display at the London toy show there are a few things that I’d like share.
- The 2nd series of 3.75″ figures look good…the Capaldi figure in particular looks much better in person than in photographs
- The 3.75″ Amy Pond and 10th Doctor looked incredible…spot on perfect. Looking forward to seeing the production pieces on those.
- The 5″ Other Doctor is AMAZING. It might be their best 5″ figure to date.
- The plush of the 4th Doctor and Clara were new for NYTF – both are in the gallery below.
- While there was nothing new shown, Classics will continue, albeit sporadically. They will be continuing in the 5″ scale.
- There will be a SDCC exclusive from Underground Toys – in the 5″ scale. Might even be a 2-pack if we’re lucky!
The gallery below has photographs from their display – there was a ton I couldn’t photograph, so stay tuned as all this cool product gets released!