In celebration of Hasbro’s brand-new MONOPOLY campaign – All is Fair in MONOPOLY – the leading toy and game company is getting into the holiday spirit by partnering with SpotHero to offer over 1,000 FREE PARKING spots for Black Friday shoppers in five metropolitan US cities on Friday, November 24, including New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia and Seattle.
You can find the free spots at these specific locations:
- New York City (50 W. 44th St.) – 100 parking spots available
- Los Angeles (100 N la Cienega Blvd.) – 400 parking spots available
- Chicago (50 E. Ohio St, 10 E Grand St.) – 100 parking spots available
- Philadelphia (1815 Cherry St.) – 100 parking spots available
- Seattle (1201 3rd St.) – 400 parking spots available
If you’re not in one of those cities, MONOPOLY and SpotHero will be offering a 10% off coupon (up to $5) to new and existing SpotHero users that can be used at 9,000 locations across the US and Canada. This promo code is: MONOPOLY10
Participants can learn more about the MONOPOLY FREE PARKING and discounted parking at spothero.com/about/monopoly starting November 13. Bookings for free parking will be available on November 20 at the same URL.
This is all being done to celebrate the world’s favorite family game – Monopoly. Be reminded that ‘All is Fair in Monopoly’. When playing Monopoly feel free to be your worst self as you try to own it all.