Our pals at Furry Feline Creatives have shared details on their SDCC slate for 2018. This year they will be located at booth #5149, next to kidrobot. The planned exclusives are:
Purridge & Freinds Fruity Delights! With 6 Fruity Flavors to choose from!
- Coconut Purridge Plush – Inspired by the coconut fruit. Purridge goes nuts in a coconut with the colors and charm of Hawaiian culture. Measures 6″ x 6.5″ 100% handmade by designer artist Cheri Lynn Ong using ultra soft fleece and fiberfil. $25
- Watermelon Ringo – Ringo dressed up as a watermelon, one of the most popular fruits of summer! Measures 6″ x 6.5″ 100% handmade by designer artist Cheri Lynn Ong using ultra soft fleece and fiberfil. $25
- Tako Apple Shuffle Plush – An Apple is one of the most popular fruit in America. Apple is also one the most popular technology company in America. And Chef Tako is one the most popular character because he is cool. 100% handmade by designer artist Cheri Lynn Ong using ultra soft fleece and fiberfil. $30
- Mango Piga Plush – Mangoes are one of the most cultivated fruits in the tropics. And with that we think of leaves covering all over. Measures 6″ x 6.5″, 100% handmade by Cheri Lynn Ong using ultra soft fleece and fiberfil. $25
- Avocadog Plush – Inspired by the avocado fruit. Avocadog Bogie measures 6″ x 9″ 100% handmade by designer artist Cheri Lynn Ong.
Banana Otterich Plush – Inspired by the banana fruit. With a blue sticker that you commonly see at the grocery. The “B” stands for banana or “Bear” which he is oftenly mistaken as. Measures 8″ x 8.5″ x 5″ 100% hanmade by Cheri Lynn Ong using ultra soft fleece and polyfil.
Poop & Throne and Zombies Plush Set
The King of the Throne has come! Removable Magnetic poop king plush with a toilet that makes a flushing sound with a press of a button. Includes the 2 variant of the poopie zombies $50
Furry Feline Creatives x Chuck Jones: The Chuck Jones Fan Club Tee
Charles Martin “Chuck” Jones was an American animator, filmmaker, cartoonist, author, artist, and screenwriter, best known for his work with Warner Bros. Cartoons on the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies shorts. His work was a big inspiration for Cheri Ong’s work with Furry Feline Creatives. $30