Quite possibly the most iconic of monsters, Frankenstein was introduced to audiences in 1931. Portrayed by legendary actor Boris Karloff as a terrifying yet misunderstood and tormented creature, Universal’s Frankenstein monster has gripped moviegoer’s imaginations ever since.
Universal’s Frankenstein is now getting the One:12 Collective treament from Mezco and they’ve captured the creature’s terrifying look on a One:12 Collective body. The final product captures the look and spirit of the character as he appeared in the legendary film.
The One:12 Collective Frankenstein features:
- Accurate real fabric clothing
- Hyper-realistic portraits
- Highly articulated body
- Character specific sutured forearms
- Film accurate asphalt spreader boots
The accessories included Included with this figure are:
- Standard head
- Angry head
- Posing hands with attached forearms (L&R)
- Grasping hands with attached forearms (L&R)
- Functioning shackles with real metal chain
- Display base with posing post
Frankenstein is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box which is designed for collector’s covenience as it allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.
Frankenstein joins the Collective in September / October and is available for pre-order at from Mezco directly.