The first week of May is past us now, and SDCC is slowly creeping up. Funko does SDCC in a big way and 2014 is no exception as they’ll be bringing 86 SDCC exclusives to the show. Yes. 86. These break down into 8 ReAction figures, 2 Legacy Collection 6″ figures, 36 mystery minis, 3 Hikari Sofubi vinyl figures and 28 Pop! vinyl figures. If you’d prefer to order ALL the SDCC exclusives, you can pre-order them for $1000 (a $200 discount over buying them separately) and this includes free shipping to any US address. You can find that offer here.
Also available now are tickets to Funko’s FunDay which will be held on Friday, July 25th at 8PM at the Wyndham San Diego Bayside hotel. This event is always a good time and packed full of food, drinks, prizes and Funko freebies. Those tickets are here.
Finally, here’s the hint list for this year. I’ll be slowly adding best guesses…
1. These Mystery Minis didn’t fare so well with all the fire and ice!
2. These Mystery Minis came all the way from the 616 Universe!
3. These Mystery Minis really are from a small world after all!
4. This Legacy Figure is ready to battle!
5. This Legacy Figure is glowing white!
6. This ReAction Figure is on the hunt! SPLATTERED!
7. This black and white ReAction Figure is ready for take off!
8. This captain is coming to you ReAction style!
9. This ReAction Figure will make you scream “BABY RUTH!”
10. What’s this?! A ReAction Figure and his canine friend!
11. A blood splattered hitman in ReAction style!
12. A chatty blood splattered hitman in ReAction style!
13. You’ll love this ReAction figures HAT!
14. A Direwolf you can actually pet in Pop! Form!
15. This Pop! will make you lose your head!
16. This Pop! will also make you scream “BABY RUTH!”
17. These four Pop!’s got a little messy!
18. One of these Pop!’s is METALLIC and the other is covered in Ectoplasmic ooze!
19. This green Pop! now GLOWS!
20. The destructor Pop! has been chosen and this time he glows!
21. One of these Pop!’s is hungry and the other one’s world has been turned upside down!
22. This sorcerer Pop! glows!
23. This cat Pop! is flocked!
24. These best buds come together in a Prehistoric Pop! Set COLOR #1
25. These best buds come together in a Prehistoric Pop! Set COLOR #2
26. These best buds come together in a Prehistoric Pop! Set COLOR #3
27. Blam! This Pop! is fragging flocked!
28. A blood splattered hitman in Pop! form!
29. A chatty blood splattered hitman in Pop! form!
30. This popular helper Pop! is wearing a disguise!
31. This popular helper Pop! is also wearing a disguise!
32. This princess Pop! GLOWS!
33. This living electronic device does it all- it even glows!
34. Two animated worlds collide to make in a classic mash-up in the first ever Pop! tin box!
35. This bloody glow Pop! wants to a play a game.
36. This Pop! can glow, but he can’t get too warm.
37. We caught this Pop! in the middle of a transformation!
38. Brrr! This Pop! needs to warm up.
39. This bloody Pop! is no stranger to a little blood.
40. This injured Pop! thought that high school was going to be tough…
41. This bounty hunter Pop! came from the future!
42. This bloody Pop! goes a little crazy for a full moon!
43. This Pop! is the scariest natural disaster of all time and it’s soaked in blood!
44. He’s a bloody Pop! and he has a taste for flesh!
45. Yo! This Pop! is bloody, beaten, and bruised!
46. This Pop! is cooking… and he glows!
47. This beast of a Pop! is undead!
48. This acrobatic Vinyl Figure had a dark makeover!
49. This famous DJ also had a dark makeover!
50. This Hikari Sofubi Vinyl Figure is icy!
51. This Hikari Sofubi Vinyl Figure is a fierce vigilante!
52. This Hikari Vinyl Figure looks tubular!