A few years ago there was the casting and filming for Morgan Spurlock’s SDCC documentary “Comic-con Episode IV: A Fan’s Hope”. It’s big day is here as the documentary is having it’s star studded Los Angeles premier tomorrow!
This documentary follows 5 attendees as they converge on SDCC 2010:
- Eric, an aspiring illustrator, is hoping to impress publishers and land a job
- Holly, costume and creature designer, hopes her creations will win the big prize
- Chuck, a long-time comic book dealer, is looking for a big sale to pay off his debts
- Skip, longtime amateur illustrator wants to be discovered at this year’s event
- James, a young fan, hopes his girlfriend will accept a dramatic proposal
The 88 minute film includes one on one interviews with Comic-Con veterans who have turned their passions into professions include Stan Lee, Joss Whedon, Frank Miller, Kevin Smith, Matt Groening, Seth Rogen and Eli Roth among others. The film also includes full coverage of all aspects the show, panels, parades, etc…all the great stuff that gets you to the show. COMIC-CON EPISODE IV: A FAN’S HOPE, brought to you by Stan Less and Joss Whedon is directed by Morgan Spurlock; produced by Spurlock, Jeremy Chilnick, Matthew Galkin, Harry Knowles and Thomas Tull; and written by Spurlock and Chilnick.
You can see the trailer at http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/comicconepisodeivafanshope/ the website here: http://comicconmovie.com/ and the facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/comicconmovie