Acme Archives, makers of limited edition art prints have published the details of their 2011 San Diego Comic-con exclusives. Their exclusives are:
- Star Wars Animated Character Key – Darth Maul – $35 (limited to 500)
- Star Wars Visions Limited Edition Lithograph – “Empire of Style” by Alex Ross – $50 (limited to 300)
- Halo Fine Art Print – “Let’s Rock!” by Eddie Jones – $75 (limited to 100)
- The Muppet Show: It’s Not Easy Being Green Variant – $50 (limited to 100)
- Disney Underground Limited Edition Lithograph- “Steamship Mickey” -$34 (limited to 200)
- Futurama Limited Edition Lithograph -“Futurama Kicks Ass” – $40 – (limited to 300, 25 pieces signed by Matt Groening)
See the gallery below for images off all their artwork. I’m really feeling that Muppet print. Attendee pre-order for pickup will start on July 4th at noon and end on July 12th and non-attendee orders will begin on July 20th at 5pm PST and end July 24th at 5pm PST. There will be a limited quantity set aside and products may sell out without notice. All are available at CharacterKey.com.