With Comic-con less than a month away, MattyCollector have announced the details of thier SDCC voucher pre-sale set to take place on July 11th at 9AM Pacific. With the vouchers you order your desired exclusives on MattyCollector and then pick them up at a designated location at Comic-con. The program has been expanded over last year, and now all the exclusives (including Hot Wheels) will be available for pre-sale. The complete list is below:
- Ghostbusters™ Stay Puft Marshmallow Man ($70)
- Masters of the Universe® Classics Queen Marlena™ Figure ($25)
- Voltron® Blazing Sword Voltron ($30)
- DC Universe Swamp Thing (plus Un-Men) ($30)
- Young Justice Superboy in Cloning Chamber ($20)
- Hot Wheels® Back to the Future Time Machine Vehicle ($35)
- Hot Wheels® Franken Berry™ Vehicle ($20)
- MOTUC Polly Pocket™ Collection ($20)
- Monster High™ Ghoulia Yelps™ Doll ($20)
- Green Lantern Kilowog ($25)
- Carol Ferris Barbie® Doll ($35)
For those not attending SDCC, the sale of remaining items will take place August 1st at 9AM Pacific. Please note that for the after-show sale Swamp Thing won’t have the Un-Men and Queen Marlena will be packed as Captain Glenn Heroic Galactic Adventurer, but she’ll still have all the accessories you need to transform her into Marlena.
See all the details and rules for the presale after the jump.
7/11 SDCC VOUCHER PRE-SALE
- Be here at MattyCollector.com on Monday 7/11 at 9 a.m. PT (noon ET).
- Choose the items you want and add them to your cart. There’s a purchase limit of 6 per person on all products.
- Your credit card will be charged and a confirmation email (voucher) will be sent.
- Bring your voucher, the credit card you used for the transaction, your identification, and your Comic-Con badge to a pre-determined location at or near SDCC (to be announced).
- Pick up your product between open of show Thursday 7/21 and close of show Saturday 7/23. We’ll email you the location and pick-up times prior to the convention.
- If you’re only attending Comic-Con on Sunday 7/24, this option is not available to you.
- If you don’t pick up your product by the end of the show on Saturday, your product will go into the products available for sale at the show on Sunday. You may be able to purchase it then, but there are no guarantees.
- All sales are final. There are NO REFUNDS so be sure you can personally pick up your purchase(s) at SDCC!
- Products cannot be shipped. This option is for pick up at SDCC only, and only available to SDCC attendees (badges will be required).