Hasbro Studios Panel
- Prime will be a fully CG show.
- 26 episodes so far.
- Set in Movie continuity, small group of Autobots remaining on earth to thwart any returning Decepticons.
- Optimus is leader, Arcee, Bulkhead, Ratchet,Bumblebee and Cliffjumper are core Autobots
- Decepticons: Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave.
- Show will delve into what it means to hold the rank of Prime.
- Show likely will not launch Oct 10
- Writers have plots established until season 4, Hasbro has faith in the longevity of the show.
- There will be recurring humans but the show is mainly bot-centric.
Hasbro Marketing Panel
- Greg Lombardo, Eric Siebenaler, Bill Rawley, Matt Proulx, and Bryan Welken take center stage
- Fall 2010 materials – largely revealed at toy fair. Some new things however most will be in tomorrow’s designer panel
* Cybertronian Bumbleebee, Cybertron Optimus, Drift, Thrust, Cybertronian Megatron, Darkmount (alternate head and redeco ideas shown tomorrow), Cybertron Soundwave, Red Alert, Dirge, Blurr-IDW-ish head-big gun and little guns
- Power Core Combiners
* 2 pack: Huffer w/ Caliburst–trying to make Huffer cooler, Smolder w/ Chopster, Searchlight w/ Backwind, Icepick w/ Chainclaw, Leadfoot w/ Pinpoint, Windburn (heli redeco), Darkstream (Aeriel redeco), Steelshot (Combaticon redeco)
* 5 pack: Bombshock (yes, Japanese names), Aerielbots, Doubleclutch (Rallybots), Mudslinger (destructicons), Stakeout (Protectobots, from Smolder mold), Crankcase (Destrons, Huffer mold, looks like Stunticons)
Transformers Club Panel
- Brian Savage, Larry Lathom, Pete Sinclair, Ben Yee, and Karl Hartman.
- 2011 Free figure – RID Sideburn from Classics Hot Rod
- 2011 1st Exclusive: G2 Ramjet
- The original idea for this year was built on Actionmaster Thundercracker as the Freebie (Ramjet as part of 1 set)–but it was already used by Hasbro at the time for US seekers
- 2011 2nd Club Exclusive: Animated Transtech Cheetor, new headsculpt based on comic and Draxhall Jump concepts, using Animated Blurr mold