Jumping off the big screen, from the summer box office smash Suicide Squad, comes Harley Quinn, the deranged and extremely dangerous poster girl formally known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel; now villainess girlfriend to the psychotic Joker.
Debuting their premiere female body, The One:12 Collective captures every aspect of Margot Robbi’s celebrated portrayal of the dangerously unpredictable Harley Quinn. Crafted with detailing and outfitting never seen before at this scale.
The Harley Quinn One:12 Collective figure features:
- Three (3) newly developed, detailed head portraits featuring Margot Robbi’s likeness including:
- Standard head
- Laughing head
- Bubble gum popping head
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Hand-painted, authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Five (5) interchangeable hands including: One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R), One (1) pair of baseball bat holding hands (L & R), One (1) gun holding hand (R)
- A complete costume
- One (1) baseball bat
- One (1) revolver (fits in shoulder holster)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base and adjustable post with logo
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind, there are no twist ties, for easy in-and-out of package display.
Expected to ship: June-August 2017 and is available for pre-order here.