The Bandai America booth was home to a celebration for Pac-Man’s 40th anniversary. Among the products celebrating Pac-Man was the classic plug-n-play video game system and a new Pac-Man edition of the Tamogotchi.
Other products on display at the Bandai America booth included:
- A full line of Tamogotchi including classic and new Tamogotchi ON, complete with color schemes. Also shown were new Digimon Tamogotchi
- A new line of Disney and Peanuts Tippies – stylized toys that won’t fall down
- A wide line of Dragonball figures; and a $30 playset
- Character figural Rubik’s cubes
- New waves of Anime Heroes
Check it all out in the gallery below.