New Wave Toys, known for its RepliCade miniature arcade cabinet collectibles, today announced RepliTronics: iconic devices inspired by the 80s and 90s reimagined for the modern electronic ecosystem. New Wave Toys’ RepliTronics product line introduces the Hotline 16000 Power Bank and USB Charge Machine, now available for pre-order on Kickstarter.
Both the RepliTronics Hotline 16000 Power Bank and USB Charge Machine can be pre-ordered on Kickstarter with the special Early Bird price of $35 and $45 respectively for a limited time. The RepliTronics Kickstarter campaign will run until September 9, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PDT with a goal of $80,000.
RepliTronics Hotline 16000 Power Bank
The RepliTronics Hotline 16000 mAh Power Bank is a multi-functional, portable power bank built into a replica 1:1-scale vintage personal cassette player.
- Charge up to three compatible devices at once
- USB-A 3.0 and USB-C 18W quick-charge ports
- 10W wireless power dock for Qi-enabled devices
- 16,000-milliamp power – enough to charge modern smartphones up to four times before recharging (or three times wirelessly)
- LED flashlight
- MSRP: $49.99 ($35 Early Bird pricing for a limited time on Kickstarter)
RepliTronics USB Charge Machine
The RepliTronics USB Charge Machine is a fully-functional USB wall charging station built into a miniaturized vintage arcade change machine replica. Designed with fine sixth-scale details and packed with modern technology, the USB Charge Machine measures 8.5 inches tall – the perfect size for the home or office. It also looks great with New Wave Toys’ RepliCade miniature arcade product line.
- Accurately reproduced 1/6-scale replica vintage arcade change machine
- Charge up to six USB devices at one time, including any combination of smartphones, tablets, and RepliCades
- 5 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x USB 3.0 quick-charge port
- 12 Amp total output
- 10′ AC power cable
- MSRP: $59.99 ($45 Early Bird pricing for a limited time on Kickstarter)
For more information on New Wave Toys, please visit https://newwavetoys.com.