In June, Character Options announced a new series of Doctor Who toys that would be exclusive to the UK retailer B&M. Today they’ve shared all the details of what to expect from these releases. Character Options’ Creative Director Al Dewar hosted an unboxing on youtube and shared the following upcoming releases:
- The Seventh Doctor Collector Figure Set – The Doctor wearing his cream jacket, jumper and ubiquitous plaid trousers along with a Cyberman and Cyberleader each with Cybergun accessories.
- The Two Doctors Collector Figure set – The Second Doctor as Androgum as played by Patrick Troughton, Peri and the Sontaran Group Marshal Stike.
- The Sontarans Collector Figure Set –features Lieutenant Harry Sullivan (!!!!) – one of the companions of the Fourth Doctor, plus two Sontarans – Field Major Styre, and Commander Lynx. Accessories include Sontaran helmets and blasters.
- The Fifth Doctor and TARDIS from Caves of Androzani –Both the Doctor and the TARDIS feature muddy decos
- The Fourth Doctor and TARDIS from Shada Collector Figure Set
- The Eighth Doctor and Dalek Interrogator Prime Action Figure Set – shows the fully articulated Doctor dressed in jeans and double breasted jacket and the Dalek Interrogator he faces when captured in the episode.
- The War Doctor and Dalek Scientist Action Figure Set – has the Doctor as played by John Hurt in the War Doctor Audio episodes, the Dalek included is a scientist and works independently of High Command.
- The Seventh Doctor and Axis Strike Squad Dalek Action Figure Set – features the Time Lord as played by Sylvester McCoy in the Gallifrey VI Series. He must help regain Gallifrey and defeat the bronzed Daleks that have taken over the AXIS.
Al Dewar, commented: “It was huge fun to reveal by video the entire new collection. We are incredibly proud of this summer 2019 line up and believe that the fans will be equally delighted with each product that are to be launched. Our loyal following of collectors are always keen to gain a first glimpse of what’s new and doing this in such a personal style was important to us. The next stage is to see the range in store!”
The collection will be available in B&M stores from Late August.