Experience the James Bond Aston Martin DB5 with a wealth of sophisticated details and 007 gadgetry, including rotating license plates, ejector seat, tyre scythes and front wing machine guns.
Get a license to build with the awesome LEGO® Creator Expert 10262 James Bond Aston Martin DB5. This impressive replica model captures the elegance and timeless sophistication of Agent 007’s iconic 1964 sports car, and comes with a wealth of authentic details and functioning gadgetry. Open the doors and you’ll discover a detailed interior with a concealable tracking computer and a door compartment containing a telephone. And when it’s time for action, activate the passenger ejection seat, turn the rotating license plates, raise the rear-window bullet shield, deploy the wheel-mounted tire slashers and pull back the stick shift to reveal the front-wing machine guns. This collectible model car also features a detailed straight-6 engine, drum lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, molded silver-colored wire wheel rim inserts and front and rear Aston Martin logos. The model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia—a must-have for fans of the Aston Martin DB5, James Bond movies and LEGO building sets.
- Authentic replica of the world-famous 1964 Aston Martin DB5 sports car, featuring a classic design
with drum lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, molded silver-colored wire wheel rim inserts,
opening trunk, hood and doors, and a wealth of James Bond gadgetry, including a working ejection seat,rotating license plates, rear-window bullet shield, front-wing machine guns and wheel mounted tire slashers.
- This LEGO® James Bond Aston Martin DB5 model also features opening doors and a detailed interior with a concealable tracking computer and door compartment with telephone.
- Lift the hood to check out the straight-6 engine detailing.
- Pull back the rear bumper to eject unwelcome passengers.
- Rotate the license plates, raise the rear-window bullet shield and deploy the wheel-mounted tyre
- Pull back the stick shift to reveal the front-wing machine guns.
- Own this collectible replica of the Aston Martin DB5, as featured in the classic James Bond Goldfinger movie.
- New-for-August-2018 special elements include a drum-lacquered macaroni connector, 2×4 tile and 1m beam, plus a printed 1×2 tile with grille pattern.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
The new James Bond Aston Martin DB5 will be available direct from LEGO Stores and shop.lego.com starting August 1st with VIP availability starting July 18th. In the US this set is priced at $149.99. Check it out below.