Lego has sent over details of the newest set developed from the Lego Ideas program – the Ship in a bottle. Set for release next month this set this impressive set shows how the Lego Ideas program is highlighting some amazing builds and bringing them to retail. Keep reading for the complete description and check out the official images direct from Lego.
21313 Ship in a Bottle
Available: February 1, 2018.
Ages 12+. 962 pieces.
US $69.99 | CA $89.99
Build and display a classic LEGO ® Ideas Ship in a Bottle, featuring a highly detailed ship with the captain’s quarters, cannons, masts, crow’s nest, flag and printed sail elements. Place the ship inside the LEGO brick-built bottle with a buildable cork, wax seal element and water-style elements inside, then showcase it on the display stand featuring the ship’s ‘Leviathan’ nameplate, globe elements and a built-in ‘compass’ (non-functioning) with compass rose and spinning needle. This wonderfully nostalgic
construction toy also includes a booklet about the set’s fan creator and LEGO designers.
- This building set for kids and adults features a LEGO ® brick-built bottle, ship and a display stand.
- Bottle features a detailed, buildable cork with new-for- February 2018 wax-seal- style element
and over 280 translucent-blue, water-style elements inside.
- Ship features a raised deck at the stern, captain’s quarters, 6 cannons, 3 masts, a crow’s nest
and assorted elements, including printed sails and the ship’s flag.
- Display stand features the ship’s ‘Leviathan’ nameplate, a built-in ‘compass’ (non-functioning)
with detailed compass rose and spinning needle, 2 globe elements and gold-colored detailing.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator and
LEGO ® designers.
- LEGO ® Ideas Ship in a bottle on display stand measures over 3″ (10cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Ship measures over 3″ (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.