In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history, including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro’s line of iconic action figures. Today Kabam announced the latest Transformer to join the game – Galvatron. Unicron took Megatron’s broken body and rebuilt him in Galvatron who quickly retook control over the Decepticons. Keep reading for Galvatron’s bio and stats.
If you’re not playing the game, you can download Transformers: Forged to Fight here:http://www.bit.ly/PlayTransformersFTF
Faction: Decepticon | Class: Demolitions
Mortally wounded in the attack on Autobot City, Megatron was discovered by Unicron adrift in the vacuum of space. The Decepticon leader accepted the Chaos Bringer’s bargain and was reborn as Galvatron. Driven mad by dark energy, Galvatron is unpredictable and dangerous to all in his path, friend or foe alike.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 1748
- Attack: 165
- Max Rating: 590
- Health: 4291
- Attack: 347
- Max Rating: 1352
- Health: 11153
- Attack: 901
- Max Rating: 3549
Signature Ability – Will of Unicron
While the enemy is at low Health, Galvatron has a chance to channel dark energy from Unicron himself.
When Fully Charged
- Galvatron has 0.5% chance for each percentage of the opponent’s missing Health to become Unstoppable and gain 10~30% Power over 6 seconds.
Special 1 – Particle Acceleration
Galvatron uses his Particle Accelerator to leap forward and bash his opponent.
- 1% chance for each Dark Energy Charge to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.
Special 2 – Dark Energy Blast
Using his vast stores of power, Galvatron fires a blast of super-charged particles.
- 2% chance for each Dark Energy Charge to consume all charges and inflict Dark Burn, instantly dealing 80~100% of Attack as Energy Damage.
Special 3 – Galvagun Overcharge
Will Galvatron’s enemy withstand the attack? Here’s a hint: Go ask Starscream.
- Galvatron channels 30 Dark Energy Charges.
- 3.3% chance for each Dark Energy Charge to consume all charges and inflict Dark Burn, instantly dealing 80~100% of Attack as Energy Damage.