Transformers: Forged to Fight, 2017 Google Play Award Winner for Best Game, is releasing a major update this week in support of Transformers: The Last Knight hitting theaters June 21. The update will be made available to players starting Wednesday June 14th and will cover the following important highlights, including the release of AUTOBOT DRIFT as a playable in-game character. Though some may question Drift’s loyalty to the Autobots, there’s no denying his dedication to his “sensei” Optimus Prime. Forged to wield his powerful swords, this samurai of a bot is all business when it’s time to swing or fling his blades.
Many of the updates to the game are below:
- Rumors that the Autobot Hot Rod has arrived on New Quintessa enrages Drift who vows to hunt him down. Perplexed by Drift’s vow Optimus Primeand Bumblebee fear that the Decepticon turned Autobot has gone rogue and is resorting back to his old Decepticon ways. Play the all-new Spotlight – “A Question of Loyalty” – and find out what happens when brothers in arms do battle.
- Megatron has returned to take his place as the new boss of Alliance Missions!
- New Daily Login Calendar! Great prizes await the faithful Commanders who login every day! Collect Rewards from the 7 Day, 28 Day, and Alliance Calendars.
- Fight in a brand new environment inspired by Transformers: The Last Knight
- Base Updates:
- Base updates bring a new level of visual polish and navigational ease
- Show off up to four Relics with two new sockets added
- Several new Relics with new effects have been added. New Relics can be found by fully exploring any difficulty level of “A Question of Loyalty” as well as from the special Event Calendar. These Relics also have new in-game benefits.
- Use New Boost Updates:
- Boosts can increase your damage output or survivability.
- Activate an XP Boost to accelerate your level ups and claim rewards faster.
- Some Boosts are only applied to a specific game mode.
- 1-Star and 2-Star Bots now start with two Special Attacks at Rank 1 and unlock a third Special Attack after Ranking Up.
- 3-Star Bots now start with three Special Attacks at Rank 1.
And a both Mixmaster and Arcee have had character specific changes:
- Received a re-design, both on his Basic Abilities and his Signature.
- Updated design will be more in line with other Demolition Bots (Very high
damage bursts in a short period of time)
- Acid does not have a cost anymore and Neutralizes Resistances Buffs
when active, making him really great against Bots like Ultra Magnus.
- Will deal Burn on his Special 3.
- Whenever opponents have an active Debuff, Mixmaster will get a huge Critical Rate Buff.
- Generates power from Non-Critical Hits.
- Power generation from Critical Hits has been reduced to 12%.
- Guardian’s Ferocity now has a 20% increased chance to trigger at all Signature levels.
In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history , including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro’s line of iconic action figures. Players explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield while assembling a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features amazing visuals, intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action and deep RPG elements