To kick your weekend off – here’s some pretend real estate news. PLAYMOBIL teamed up with Trulia and did a what-if and priced out a scaled up version of their new Modern Luxury mansion. They put it on a half acre of land and found the value in Malibu, Miami and the Hamptons. The two floor, 5676 square foot house includes a guest house and pool and was valued at $6,014,503 in Malibu, $1,627,313 in Miami and $4,788,269 in the Hamptons.
The PLAYMOBIL Modern Luxury Mansion, which hit retail this month, features a load of high-end amenities making it the perfect dream home for humans (or little figurines with u-shaped hands). The home includes the following:
- Master bedroom with huge walk-in wardrobe/modern dressing room and hidden lockable safe
- Child’s bedroom featuring a loft bed with a detachable slide so that wake-up time is an adventure each and every morning,
- Modern bathroom featuring separate shower stall and tub, and large vanity.
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen—truly a centerpiece of the house featuring top-of-the line appliances and a center island that can be utilized for food prep and dining.
- Separate dining area suitable for both casual and formal dining and featuring beautiful views.
- Living room that includes high-end modern designed furniture and elaborate entertainment system (including flat screen TV, etc.).
- Fitness room equipped with bike, weights, and other workout gear.
- Pool and deck featuring a swimming pool trimmed with decorative limestone and wooden deck for soaking up the sun, family barbecues, and more.
- Guest Suite that is a perfect spot for guests to enjoy a little privacy and features a living room, private bathroom, and kitchen. Guests can sleep on the convertible day bed in the living room.