Mezco’s eagerly anticipated Judge Dredd One:12 Collective figure is available now for preorder. By working with Rebellion and comic book artist Ben Willsher, they’ve designed the most accurate figure possible based on the characters current look. The Judge Dredd figure has a comic accurate, digitally sculpted likeness, a specially silkscreened spandex uniform with a real working zipper to create a realism at this scale not seen before and numerous accessories as well as interchangeable parts.
The One:12 Collective Judge Dredd features:
- Iconic helmet with translucent visor
- Real leather-like fabric uniform
- Equipment belt with working compartments for grenades and ammo magazine
- Boots with holster and knife sheath
- Boot knife
- Lawgiver pistol
- Lawgiver ammo magazine
- Two grenades
- Multiple Hands: One set of fists, one gun/holding hand, one open hand, one pointing hand, one choking hand
- Display base and posing post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box with translucent acetate slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.
Judge Dredd brings law to stores in 2015 and is available for pre-order here.