In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history, including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro’s line of iconic action figures. Megatron’s devious second in command, Starscream, is the latest character to join the game.
His bio and abilities in the game are below:
Faction: Decepticons | Class: Tactician
Don’t turn your back on Megatron’s notoriously less than loyal Decepticon Air Commander. His lust for power through betrayal earns him scorn, ridicule, and the odd laser blast from Megatron, yet his legendary resilience always prevails. He dreams that one day he will be called Lord. Lord Starscream.
Nullify All Hope
Starscream’s cunning is without limits, eventually he will find a way to nullify any advantage an opponent has.
- Starscream’s Null Ray has a 30%~70% chance to Nullify any type of Buff. This does not affect Buffs from Modules, Masteries, or Boosts.
Special Attack 1 – Air Superiority Complex
A sycophant’s vengeance at last.
- 80% Chance to increases Ranged Damage by 45~65% and Projectile Speed for 8 seconds.
Special Attack 2 – Cunning Treachery
He’s got you now!
- 72~85% Chance to cause a 50~70% Armor Break for 7 seconds.
Special Attack 3 – Null-Ray to Oblivion
Conquest is made of the ashes of one’s enemies.
- Nullifies all Buffs from the opponent.
- Starscream’s Seekers – Ramjet
o +5~15% Damage and 10~50% Armor Piercing for all Decepticon Ranged Attacks.
- Sky Assault – Windblade, Waspinator
o +7~25% Anti-Evade
You can download Transformers: Forged to Fight today.