Super7 are adding to their ever-growing stable of pop-culture licenses with the addition of a lot of Nickelodeon properties. Things kicked off at SDCC with the debut of their fun Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pizza-box set. The set features all four turtles on innovative pizza-slice packages in a pizza box outer box.
According to Super7, the set has already topped a lot of the must-have lists for the Con and is set to sell-out.
Each four-pack set includes:
- Leonardo with Katanas and Pizza Slice accessory
- Raphael with Sai and Pizza Slice Accessory
- Donatello with Bo Staff and Pizza Slice Accessory
- Michaelangelo with Nunchucks and Pizza Slice Accessory
- Pizza Delivery Box with cut-out Ninja Costume and accessories
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ReAction Figures Pizza Power Four-Pack is available only from Super7 at San Diego Comic-Con, and is $75 per set.
But that’s not all! More ReAction figures are planned in the Turtles line, as well as toys from other Nickelodeon properties like:
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Ren & Stimpy (pre order currently available on www.super7.com )
- Rocko’s Modern Life
- Jimmy Neutron
- Hey Arnold