Dinobot Joins Transformers: Forged To Fight

Dinobot from Transformers: Beast Wars is the latest Transformers to make his way into Transformers: Forged to Fight from Kabam! Some quick info on Dinobot including his Bio and Stats/Abilities is below:

Faction: Autobot | Class: Tactician
Honor and Glory are the only two things worth dying for, a belief truly befitting this fierce Predacon turned Maximal warrior. But don’t be fooled by the harsh exterior, the spark of a hero lies within the mighty Dinobot.

Stats and Abilities:
2-Star:
● Health: 1732

● Attack: 158

● Max Rating: 579

3-Star:
● Health: 4,253

● Attack: 334

● Max Rating: 1,344

4-Star:
● Health: 11,053

● Attack: 868

● Max Rating: 3,528

Signature Ability – Survival of the Fittest
Dinobot despises weakness and will pierce the blocks of enemies with broken armor.
Blocking Opponents
● If a Blocking opponents is Armor Broken, Dinobot deals 20% more damage through their Block and has a 10~30% chance to deliver an Unblockable Attack.

Special Attacks:
Special 1 – Triassic Turbulence
Dinobot and his opponent are sent skyward.
● 50~70% to inflict a 10~30% Armor Break for 5~7 seconds.

Special 2 – Jurassic Justice
Dinobot gives his opponent no quarter.
● 20~40% Armor Piercing, that chance increases to 100% with Critical Hits.

● 70% Chance to gain Critical Rating Up, enhancing Critical Chance and reducing the chance an opponent Evades by 30% for 7 seconds.

Special 3 – Cretaceous Carnage
Dinobot finishes his opponent off in a fit of primal rage.
● 50% chance per hit to Repair 3% of Health over 4 seconds.

● 100% Chance to gain Critical Rating Up, enhancing Critical Chance and reducing the chance an opponent Evades by 30% for 14 seconds.

Download Transformers: Forged to Fight Today.

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

© 2014 Frontier Theme