Every Knight has a beginning and the One:12 Collective’s Batman starts here. Batman—Ascending Knight is part of a trilogy: A beginning, a middle and an end. The Ascending Knight is Batman in his first year; designed to be contemporary but still have a first appearance feel. This is the Batman of 10 years ago, as he just began his war on crime.
At the start of his crime-fighting career Bruce Wayne is still working things out, finding what works and what doesn’t. Some of his tech and gear is still a bit unfinished and raw. His Bat Suit is bulky, showing that he has not yet fine-tuned it.
Of course the design pays homage to Batman as he first appeared in Detective Comics. The shape of his cowl, the shorter gloves and the smaller symbol on his chest are all inspired by his original debut in the comics.
The One:12 Collective Batman—Ascending Knight features:
- One (1) detailed Batman head portrait
- One (1) detailed Bruce Wayne head portrait
- A One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Hand-painted, authentic detailing
- Over 16cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands including: One (1) pair of fists (L & R), One (1) pair of Batarang holding hands (L & R), One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R), One (1) grappling-hook holding hand (R)
- Costume: Cowled Head, Spandex outfit with body armor detail, Leather-like cape, 3D chest insignia, Spiked wrist cuffs and SAP gloves, Utility belt with grapple gun holster, Highly detailed tactical boots
- Accessories: One (1) grappling gun, One (1) closed grappling hook for grappling gun, One (1) open grappling hook for grappling gun, One (1) open grappling hook with attached rope
• Six (6) Batarangs, One (1) heavy assault Batarang (Bat-brick), One (1) tranq-dart wrist crossbow, One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo, One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Batman—Ascending Knight figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind, there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
This The One:12 Collective figure is available for pre-order through the Mezco Toyz website and should ship in 2018.