The leader of the Decepiticons, Megatron, is about to join ‘Transformers: Forged To Fight’ making his debut on Thursday July 13th at 10AM PT.
In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history , including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro’s line of iconic action figures. Players explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield while assembling a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features amazing visuals, intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action and deep RPG elements.
Megatron has special attacks an an ability in the game which are detailed below.
Signature Ability – All Hail Megatron
Megatron always comes back.
· Megatron always comes back. When Health drops below 10%, Megatron Repairs 10~30% of his base Health over 3 seconds.
Special 1 – Over Power
Opponents are relegated to insignificant underlings.
· Inflicts 10 Impair Charges.
Special 2 – Peace and Tyranny
Unification through subjugation.
· Increases Ranged Attacks Damage by 26~40% for 6 seconds.
Special 3 – Dark Absolution
Bow to his might and live. Oppose him and meet your end.
· Inflicts 20 Impair Charges.
· Megatron gains +5% Critical Chance for each Impair Charge on the opponent. If Megatron scores a Critical Hit, he consumes those charges and inflicts 2% Critical Damage per stack consumed.