Coming from the files of “we know this is coming but don’t know any details” is the official reveal of the 11 Doctors set from Character Options. This boxset covers the 47 year history of “Doctor Who” featuring all regenerations of the title character. While many of the figures are repaints this is the debut of the 8th Doctor and also features several resculpts (including the serious faced 7th).
At this point, the announcements are from the UK and the item has a suggest price of £49.99. US availability, preorders and pricing are yet to be announced. Check after the jump for a picture of the figures, as well details as to how unique each figure is.
Update: Online retailer WhoNA.com has confirmed there will be a US release of this set.
- First Doctor – William Hartnell (1963-1966) – Repaint of last years SDCC exclusive.
- Second Doctor – Patrick Troughton (1966-1969) – Repaint of last years SDCC exclusive
- Third Doctor – Jon Pertwee (1970-1974) – Green jacket and orange cape – Carnival of Monsters deco
- Fourth Doctor – Tom Baker (1974-1981) – Different color scheme (Seeds of Doom) and resculpted jacket
- Fifth Doctor – Peter Davison (1982-1984) – Includes celery on the lapel
- Sixth Doctor – Colin Baker (1984-1986) – As seen in Terror of the Vervoids
- Seventh Doctor – Sylvester McCoy (1987-1989) – Serious head! No hat!
- Eighth Doctor – Paul Mcgann (1996) – Brand new!
- Ninth Doctor – Christopher Eccleston (2005) – New head sculpt
- Tenth Doctor – David Tennant (2005-2010) – New head sculpt, maybe
- Eleventh Doctor – Matt Smith (2010- ) – Red tie